Candied Sunflower Seeds
A simple yet appetising idea infuses sunflower seeds with honey to create a sweet, luscious candied bar that is easy to make. Simple yet effective, this bar will supply your body with multiple necessary nutrients in a small snack bar that is easy to enjoy any time, in any place.
- 400 grams of sunflower seeds
- 130g honey
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Whisk together honey and salt
- In a mixing bowl, mix the syrup with the seeds.
- Put a parchment paper on a baking tray, and lay the seeds.
- Cover with a layer of parchment paper and flatten, pressing with another baking tray.
- Remove the tray and the parchment paper from the top
- Bake 30-40 minutes at 150 °C (Gas mark 2)
- Cut into bars