Crunchy Vegan Cookies
A healthy alternative to a classic sweet treat, perfect for the kids and sweet cravings! These crunchy, crumbly cookies will leave mouths watering wherever they’re put out. These delicious nibbles are perfect for pudding or snacks, although they are lusciously addictive.
Makes 8-12 cookies
- 3 tbsp molasses
- 1/4 cup Smooth Peanut Butter (or Almond Butter)
- 1 tbsp Milled Flaxseed
- 1 tbsp Whole Chia Seeds
- 1.5 tbsp milled Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 tbsp Agave Syrup (or Maple Syrup) (Add more or less, depending on how sweet you like your cookies).
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 160°C (Gas mark 3) and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Place all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix together well.
- Separate and roll the mixture into small chestnut – sized balls. Place each one on the baking sheet and flatten, not completely of course, these aren’t pancakes!
- Bake for 10-12 mins in the hot oven, until golden brown.