A gorgeous recipe sent in by our beloved customer Donna, incorporating our sunflower and Chia seeds into a crispy, crunchy cracker. With goodness in every bite, these savoury treats are easy to make, and can be paired with almost anything; leaving endless possibilities for snack ideas.
Sunflower Seed and Chia Seed crackers. A gorgeous recipe we received from our dear customer Donna.
- 125g butter
- 100g GF flour
- 100g Millet Flour
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 20g Sunflower Seed
- 20g Chia Seed
- 100ml water or milk
- Rub together the butter and flours. Add the herbs, pepper and seeds. Mix together.
- Add some of the water/milk. Mix. Add more liquid until mix is slightly too wet. If you wish, you can
- Now place the mix in fridge for 30 mins.
- Roll into balls and place on greased/lined baking sheet. Gently squash the balls down until they are
- flat. Bake at 180°C / Gas mark 4 in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.