Smouldering Spirulina Smoothie
A luscious, sweet smoothie jam packed with proteins, antioxidants, B-vitamins and other nutrients. This yummy smoothie is not only guaranteed to taste amazing, but is also packed full of health improving minerals and nutrients! What more can you really want from a smoothie?
- 500ml coconut water
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 tsp. organic spirulina powder
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar
- 12 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- a small touch of salt
- Place the bananas and coconut water in the blender. Puree until smooth.
- Add the following ingredients, and continue to blend until smooth.
- Serve in frozen mug or glass. Remember to put a fancy straw before serving.