Vanilla Bomb Chia Pudding
A creamy dessert so easy to make; you could do it sat watching the TV. This bomb chia pudding contains the magic chia seed; known for containing multiple benefiting nutrients, meaning you won’t ever have to feel guilty after eating this tasty treat.
- 1 ¾ Cups of Homemade Nut Milk
- 4 tbsp Nutrenergy Organic Chia Seeds
- 1/8 tsp Pure Vanilla Powder/extract
- 2 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup (or to taste)
- 1 Banana, Chopped (optional)
Place all ingredients except banana in a 500ml mason jar. Screw on a lid and shake vigorously. Allow pudding to set up in fridge for at least 1 hour. When pudding is set, separate into two bowls and top with chopped banana, if using. Enjoy!
Super simple yet super tasty and very healthy.